You will help us develop web applications for our customers, such as booking systems, CRM, ticketing, CMS (Reddot), results, player/club statistics, online shopping carts. You will also be involved in supporting our systems infrastructure, documentation of coding and communicating with other departments. You will be responsible for meeting deadlines utilising Project Management and Customer Task software to assist you in meeting these targets.
The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre and excellent in mathematics and problem solving. A minimum of 2 years commercial experience is expected, but exceptions may be made depending on the merits of the applicant's work or qualifications.
We are looking for a confident communicator with exceptional organisational skills, who is able to work well in a team environment and can deal with pressure.
Candidates should be:
- Experienced in developing online applications based on the LAMP environment (Linux/ Apache / MySQL / PHP), knowledge of OO PHP and MySQL is pre-requisite.
- Experienced in the majority of all the following areas:
- Smarty template engine
- Linux shell scripting
- Apache configuration/administration
- XML and SVN
- Zend framework or any MVC framework
- Shopping carts such as Xcart, osCommerce, etc
Full time Salary £25,000 - £27,000 (if London based) depending on experience, performance related bonuses, pension and perks. Standard office hours with rota support duty (time off in lieu). You will receive a salary review in your first year.